TERMS & CONDITIONS
HIDESEEKERS is a New Zealand based clothing label producing high quality women’s apparel and handbags. We sell to customers via our website, in person at our sales events and pop-up sites, and via approved Hideseekers’ stockists/retailers. Our product is New Zealand designed, and the majority of our garments are also proudly New Zealand made.
- HIDESEEKERS has taken every precaution to ensure this site as safe as possible.
- We do not obtain, capture or hold any credit card information on record or on our database.
- Our website uses a Secure Socket Layer, does not store credit card details, and all payments are handled by a secure, PCI compliant third party Checkout System and Gateway.
The business is listed as Paula Murphy T/A Hideseekers. The physical place of business is 133 Coates Avenue, Orakei, Auckland, New Zealand. The postal address is Hideseekers, PO Box 99017, Newmarket, Auckland 1149, New Zealand.
- We have made every effort to provide accurate descriptions and colour representation for all of our garments and accessories, however please be aware that slight colour variations may occur due to the monitor you are using.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, there is a possibility the size you have ordered may recently be out of stock. In this event, we will refund you immediately and do our best to find you a replacement.
- If you are looking for an item that isn’t shown on the site, or would like further information about our Made to Measure Leather service please email your enquiry to email@example.com
- All prices on the shopping site are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and include 15% New Zealand GST (Sales Tax).
- If converting prices to another currency, a slight variation of between 2 and 5% may occur due to fluctuating exchange rates.
- Please be assured that all information shared with HIDESEEKERS is private and confidential. At no point will we pass on, sell or distribute your personal information to any other party.
- HIDESEEKERS may use the information that you provide, to inform you of new products and upcoming promotions via email. If you prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of any emails you receive.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
- If your HIDESEEKERS item does not fit as you had hoped, or is not the correct size, we will gladly exchange, offer you an online credit or refund your purchase, provided goods are returned within 10 days of purchase. Any refunds will be made back to the original means of purchase.
- Items must be unworn and in original condition with all garment tags and HIDESEEKERS swing-ticket in-tact and attached.
- Damaged, worn, or altered garments will not be exchanged, credited or refunded and will be returned to the customer.
- Made to measure leather items are not eligible for exchange, credit or refund once final balance of payment is made and goods received. Shipping costs to return an item/s will be at the customer’s expense unless the item is faulty. In this case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange shipping.
- Any items being returned must be adequately packaged (ideally in original tissue) and clearly labelled to ensure goods are not damaged or mislaid on their return. Shipping and handling charges are not refunded unless the original item was incorrect or faulty.
Shipping & Delivery
When your order is shipped, we will email you a confirmation with your tracking number so you can follow your parcels delivery progress.
- NEW ZEALAND: FREE DELIVERY within New Zealand. Your order will be shipped using New Zealand Post Courier Post Signature Track and Trace, with a target of next day delivery for the North Island, 2-3 days for the South Island.
- AUSTRALIA: Delivery is $25 NZD. You order will be shipped using New Zealand Post International Economy Courier Track and Trace. Allow 5-7 working days.
- REST OF THE WORLD: Delivery is $45 NZD. You order will be shipped using New Zealand Post International Economy Courier Track and Trace. Allow 10 working days.
- Title of merchandise being shipped out of New Zealand will pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
- The international shipping charges above cover packaging, freight and insurance, but do not cover any customs duty tax which may be charged by the destination country. Depending on the destination, you may have to pay additional taxes or import duties. Hideseekers will not be held responsible for any additional taxes or duties incurred in your country, nor can we be responsible for any delays caused by customs.
- Contact your local customs office should you require any further information.